Head Teacher's Welcome
Welcome to Woolston Community Primary School Website
Welcome to Woolston Community Primary School website. I hope that you find all the information that you are looking for and that many of your questions can be answered.
At Woolston Primary School we endeavour to provide all our pupils with an education which enables them to reach their full potential. We provide an atmosphere in which our children feel secure and valued, with each child treated as an individual and encouraged to develop his or her own special talents.
If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact the school via email email@example.com or by telephone 01925 837 764
Thank you for visiting our website today.
Mr C Burgess
FUNDS GLORIOUS FUNDS. The Government is planning to introduce a new "National Funding Formula" for all schools in England from April 2018 onwards. Most Warrington schools will lose out. Warrington schools wanted to raise awareness in a creative way and make the Government and public aware that we are the 141st worst funded authority out of 151 authorities in the country. It's simply ludicrous to think that 63 schools will lose money under the current plans. We hope you enjoy our song and support our cause. Our children and staff worked really hard on the song and we are really proud of them.
For more information,visit http://www.fundsgloriousfunds.com/
Ofsted 2015 Said
"Right from the start, pupils walk into bright, welcoming classrooms decorated with vibrant displays of their work. This, together with high expectations of pupils' achievement, challenges pupils to achieve at the higher levels and creates an atmosphere of joy and achievement in learning!"
Comments from visitors to our Open Afternoon on Thursday 13th October 2016:
- "A nice, personal introduction to the school. Plenty of information available and makes a difference to get a good feel. You have a lovely school and children."
- "The children are a delight, helpful and polite. Lovely spacious school"
- "Great Headteacher Vision"
- "The children were absolutely brilliant showing us round and telling us all about the school. There is a lovely feel to it and I am very impressed."
- "Millie has really enjoyed seeing your school today and didn't want to go home!"
- "All questions answered thoroughly. Children were very confident and knowledgeable about the school."
- "Kerrie, our pupil guide was an absolute superstar!"
We have develped our Early Years and Key Stage 1 areas to divide the spaces into two zones. We have had tower systems installed, thermoplastic playground markings for educational development and lots of other equipment that further supports outdoor learning at Woolston CP school.
World Book Day
Christopher Davies, last year's, year six pupil boasts 100% attendance reocrd after not having a single day off in his seven years of being at Woolston. Well done Chris - a great achievement!